Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Thank god"


Now, I've lately read a lot of posts people having their good deeds, love for each other and skills, blamed upon god.

This, is not okay. I'll tell you why:
If I ever trained to become, let me use something I understand, a professional starcraft 2 player. This causes me to learn a lot of military strategies, positioning and basicly how to win a war and not just the fight. Let us now say the general died, they were looking for a man to save the day, these are the last freedom fighters for their country, and they need someone that understand strategical thinking. That would then in this case be me since I understand strategy quite well. In the end I win the war, and then people chant: "THANK GOD FOR KEEPING US SAFE DURING THIS WAR".
All I just did, save them, risked by life by proclaiming myself as the last hope of the free country, is something they blame on god?!

How angry would you be when you had worked so hard, every day at home thinking strategies, or practiced your violin, or trained for that cool boxing match, if people said "It's all gods fault"?

Every day now I read about people that have struggled so hard to reach their position and no real honor or credit is bestowed upon them. This, is wrong. Give credit where credit is due, god had nothing to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment